Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Words in Reverse

This is the weirdest article ever. I have no idea what the point of it is. Its all a bunch of little mini stores that are either telling of an event or simple activity then others are stories of Indians. Very random i thought so I typed the title into Google and read that these little mini-stories are excerpts from other books of hers; one about an Indian reservation and another titled "Like a Stream" but i am still not sure what the point of this is. Maybe to get people thinking in different ways when she just throws random stories out their leaving the reader to decide what it is an its significance. I did a little more research and found a lot of information on this musician which i would assume is the same Laurie Anderson since I could not find anything else and this confused me even more. I really think this article is just trying to make the reader think abstractly. I can't see it having any other relevance besides the recollecting of events in an interesting way since the stories have no relevance to each other. I don't know, i guess i will find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment